Quality Control Solutions, Inc. offers extensive calibration services.
Just call us to find out how we can be of service.
- FREE pick up and delivery within 75 miles of our Temecula lab. (*Minimums apply, call for details)
- Ship your equipment to and from our Lab.
- Quick Turnaround on all orders.
- 3-day and 24 hour Rush services available.
- On-Site calibration services at your plant provides the most minimal disruption to your business.
Whatever your choice, our goal is to do all in our power to accommodate all your calibration needs. Just call us to find out how we can be of service.
Quality Control Solutions, Inc. operates a environmentally controlled lab in Temecula, CA. Our lab is electronically regulated to ensure consistent accuracy of our calibration equipment.
Should your instrument Fail calibration, we will immediately provide you with our written "Replace or Repair FailSafe Quote". Quality Control Solutions, Inc. abilities to sell and service hundreds of makes and models of equipment will save you precious production time.
QCSI provides a certificate of calibration for every instrument, plus pass/fail criteria and analysis; and then we store all your calibration attributes and tolerances in our database for future calibrations.
Quality Control Solutions, Inc. calibration services are ISO 17025:2005 PJLA Accredited on a wide variety of Dimensional, Electronic, and Measuring equipment, and our experienced technicians assure you the highest level of precision in your calibrations.
Why calibrate your devices with Quality Control Solutions, Inc.?
- A calibration by QCSI assures that your measurement equipment will produce results which meet or exceed ISO/IEC 17025 national standards criteria within a specified degree of confidence.
- Your calibration is accompanied by a printed certificate with readings.
- A complete evaluation of the machine will be done to make sure it is in working order.
- If any repairs are needed you get a 10% discount on parts when using our calibration service.
- Cleaning of the machine including fans, granite and filters.
- We document as found results and make necessary corrections to keep your system within factory calibration specifications.
- We will document as corrected results if changes are required.
- We use NIST traceable standards including glass and lasers to calibrate.
Contact us and one of our local sales representatives will be happy to address any questions you may have. Don’t forget to ask about our free on-site demonstrations! You can also reach us toll free at 888-355-7274