52-025-012-0 Fowler Heavy Duty Dial Caliper features a 12″ measuring range, extra long knife edge jaws, stainless steel construction throughout; with ground and microlapped measuring faces for exceptional accuracy. Wooden case included.
52-025-012-0 Fowler Heavy Duty Dial Caliper 0-12″ Features
- White dial with microfine graduations for easy reading
- Inside, outside and depth measurement; “knife edge” top jaws for measuring threads, slots, recesses and similar work. Inside measurements are obtained by use of the nibs on the bottom jaws.
- Beam is satin chrome finished.
- Extra long jaws.
- Hardened stainless steel throughout; measuring faces are ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy.
- Knurled lock assures precise settings.
- Adjustable dial reads to .001″ in inch series or .05mm in metric series.
- Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations.
- Available in inch or metric models.
- Beam features large, clear graduations.
- Accuracy: .001″ per 6 inches (inch series) or .05mm per 150mm (metric series).
- All sizes feature thumbroll adjustment
- Includes wooden case