54-100-331-0 Fowler Euro-Cal IV Electronic Caliper 8″/200mm
54-100-331-0 Fowler Euro-Cal IV electronic caliper has an accuracy of 0.001″/0.02mm with 0.0005″/0.01mm resolution, with fractions in 1/64″ increments for precise measurements, and it has a hardened stainless steel frame. The digital, single-value readout LCD shows inch, metric, and fractional units for versatility when measuring. It has a zero setting and absolute and incremental measuring modes for taking intermediate or differential measurements and direct metric/inch conversion. The knurled lock screw holds the sliding jaw in position and helps ensure a consistent measurement. The hardened stainless steel frame offers corrosion resistance and long life. The caliper is rated to IP54 level of protection against dust and splashing water from any direction up to a volume of 10 liters per minute. This caliper is used for measuring inside dimensions (ID), outside dimensions (OD), depth, and step. It comes with a fitted case.
- Accuracy of 0.001″/0.02mm with 0.0005″/0.01mm resolution (fractions in 1/64″ increments) for precise measurements
- Hardened stainless steel frame for corrosion resistance and long life
- Digital, single-value readout LCD shows inch, metric, and fractional units for versatility when measuring
- Absolute and incremental modes to take intermediate or differential measurements
- Certified to IP 54 level of protection against dust and splashing liquid
What’s in the Box?
- Fowler Euro-Cal IV electronic caliper
- Fitted case