Fowler Trimos Horizon Premium with Digital Measuring System 80.5″/2050mm
The Trimos Horizon Premium Length Measuring and Setting Instrument fulfills today’s requirements of high accuracy quality control equipment. New superior engineering ensures the best measuring results by easy manipulation. The new Horizon Measuring System offers a wide range of accessories to meet numerous measuring and setting applications. Ideal for setting large ID/OD gages, bar gages and swing gages, etc.
- Meets all ISO 9000/2000 standards
- A dimensionally stable instrument base, well designed mechanics and the use of a high precision measuring system guarantee optimal results.
- Precision guide ways control the sliding, play-free movement of the measuring carriage using the hand wheel.
- The locking and fine adjustment device of the measuring carriage allows a quick setting and checking of comparative measuring equipment.
- Adjustable measuring force, 2.7 lbs force with digital indication of force in Newtons facilitates the checking of thread gages.
Digital system supplied with:
- Basic instrument, includes two location supports with adjustable bolt pads and location plates for instrument leveling
- Two standard anvils #54-196-321 with tungsten carbide tipped measuring surfaces
- Interface and CD-ROM (or floppy disk) with TRIMOS Win DHI installation program, PDF help file and Acrobat Reader.
- Protective cover
- Instruction manual
- Test certificate and certificate of guarantee
Display unit and accessories
1 Flat screen and adjustable support.
1 Industrial computer.
1 Foot pedal for data transfer.
1 Opto connection cable (used for display of measuring force)
*Image shown for representational purposes only
Digital Horizon with computer assisted screen display and Trimos software:
- Dell computer.
- The screen is positioned on an adjustable support and fixed to the base of the instrument.
- DDE server (for Excel, Word, etc.)
- Resolution: 0.00005″, 0.00002″, 0.00001″, 0.000005″, (0.01, 0.001, 0.0001mm)
- Repeatability (± 2s): 0.000008″/0.0002mm
- Maximum Error: 0.7+L(mm)/1000
- Measuring Force: 0—43 ounces/12N (adjustable) – Constant measuring force of the floating probe movement with digital indication
- Displacement Speed: 60″/sec. – 1.5 m/sec.
- Fine Adjustment Range: 0.394″/10mm
- Operational Temperature Limit: 10°—40°C
- Operational Humidity Limit: 30—80%
- Weight: 440 lbs (200kg.)
- Multi-windows mode on screen.
- Linear type analog display or with pointer, selectable scale resolution.
- Digital display of the selected measuring force in N.
- Direct display of all length measurement values and minimum/maximum hold values
- Direct inch/metric conversion
- Measuring using two references
- Input of 9 preset values
- Inversion of measuring direction sign (+/-).
- Data transfer using foot pedal