54-200-777-1 Pro-Max Electronic Caliper features Direct RS-232C output; allows connection of the tool to any computer or printer with no interface necessary! Simply hook up the tool with the specially constructed opto-electronic cable (with 9 pin serial connector) and enjoy direct SPC output. This feature alone will save many dollars over gages requiring additional interfaces.
Fowler’s Pro-Max Electronic caliper includes all the fine features of the Ultra-Cal lll, including Sylvac’s patented, high accuracy capacities sensor and the addition of a thumb wheel.
54-200-777-1 Fowler Pro-Max Electronic Caliper 6″/150mm Features
- Maximum Error: .001″/.02mm
- 4-way measurement, inside, outside, depth and step
- Resolution: .0005″/.01mm
- Repeatability: .0005″/.01mm
- Range: 6″/150mm
- Direct inch/metric conversion
- Temperature range 5 to 40C° working; -20 to 60C° in storage
- Hardened stainless steel construction
- RS-232 output
- Features Absolute/Relative Measuring Modes
- Hold function
- Includes molded case