54-562-777 Fowler QuadraTest Digital Test Indicator
Four measuring modes record overall minimum (min), overall maximum (max), total indicator reading (TIR) and direct readings with a maximum measurement error of 0.0004″ over the full-range of the 0.00005″ scale. Three separate dovetail mounts allow the indicator to be mounted from the top, front, and back of the indicator. The indicator has RS-232 output capability to export data to a computer (requires cable, not included). The indicator is Ingress Protection (IP)-65 rated for dust, oil, water, and coolant protection and meets or exceeds relevant Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards for accuracy.
- Fowler QuadraTest electronic test indicator with 1-1/2″ horizontal face has a bar graph and digital numeric display in both inch and metric and is designed to measure surface variations in narrow or recessed areas.
- Face rotates 360 degrees and has four measuring resolutions with a maximum error of 0.0004″ at full range 0.00005″ scale.
- Choice of contact point lengths and measuring range.
- Ingress Protection IP65 rated for dust, oil, water, and coolant protection.
- Four measuring modes include min, max, total-indicator reading (TIR), and direct readings with inch/metric conversion and RS-232 interface exports data to a computer (cable not included).
|Units||Inch and metric conversion|
|Display||Bar graph and numeric digital display|
|Face||1-1/2″ diameter face rotates 360 degrees|
|Resolution||User selectable 0-40-0 with 0.0005″ divisions, 0-40-0 with 0.00005″ divisions, 0-1-0 with 0.01mm divisions, 0-1-0 with 0.001mm divisions|
|Measuring modes||Min, Max, TIR, and Direct|
|Accuracy||Maximum error of 0.0004″ on 0.00005″ scale at full range|
|Mounting||Dovetail mounts on top, front, and back|
|Output||RS-232 (cable not included)|
|Housing construction||IP65 rated for dust, oil, water, and coolant resistance|
|Specifications||Meets or exceeds applicable DIN and ISO standards for accuracy|