Fowler 52-554-803 Long Range External Dial Caliper Gage with 9-1/4” Throat Depth
Fowler External Dial Calipers are direct reading instruments for fast checking of casting dimensions prior to machining. Alternately, when the External Dial Caliper Gage is set to a standard, it may be used as a comparator for checking large parts. Its versatility makes it a must for all shops.
- Available with throat depths with a capacity of 5-1⁄4″—9-1/4″ .
- Large clear graduations.
- Easy one hand operation.
- Furnished in 2 graduations: .01″ or .001″
- Revolution counter provided on dial gage.
- Bezel rotates 360° for easy zero setting.
- Carbide tipped anvils
- *Image shown for representational purposes only