The 54-567-620 Fowler Bowers XTH3 Holematic Bore Gauge Set has a resolution of 0.00005″. The gage uses three contact points to measure holes up to 2.44″ in depth which are made of steel for high wear resistance. The self centering heads eliminates operator error and the pistol grip allows for easy single handed operation with repeatable results. The LCD screen can also swivel to allow for easier readings, and the gage offers RS232C output and USB connectivity.
54-567-620 Fowler Bowers XTH3 Holematic Bore Gauge Set Features
- Large easy-to-read swivel display
- Self centering heads
- RS-232C output and USB connectivity
- Three preset memories
- Fixed anvils
- Resolution: .00005″ / .001mm
- Range .250″-.750″ (6-20mm)
- 5 Heads with special anvils available for threads, splines, slots etc.
- 3 Setting rings
- Includes UKAS certificates for all pistol grip, heads, and rings.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in England
- 54-567-620 Fowler Bowers XTH3 Holematic Pistol Grip
- (5) 3-Point Heads
- (3) Setting Rings
- UKAS certificates
- Warranty Card