The Fowler Bowers XTH3 Holematic Bore Gauge Set 54-567-703 has an accuracy of 0.00015″ and a resolution of 0.00005″. The gage uses two contact points to measure holes up to 0.470″ in depth which are made of steel for high wear resistance. The self centering head eliminates operator error and the pistol grip allows for easy single handed operation with repeatable results. The LCD screen can also swivel to allow for easier readings, and the gage offers RS232C output and USB connectivity.
54-567-703 XTH3 Holematic Bore Gauge Set Features
- Large easy-to-read swivel display
- Self centering heads
- RS-232C output and USB connectivity
- Three preset memories
- Fixed anvils
- Resolution: .00005″ / .001mm
- Range .120″-.160″ (3-4mm)
- Heads with special anvils available for threads, splines, slots etc.
- Setting ring
- Includes UKAS certificates for all pistol grip, heads, and rings.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in England
- 54-567-703 XTH3 Holematic Pistol Grip
- 2-Point Head
- Setting Ring
- UKAS certificates
- Warranty Card