Fowler-Trimos 53-190-012 Mini-Horizontal System
The Mini-Horizontal TELS is the ideal instrument for checking small dimensions. It is part of the horizontal instruments family.
The Fowler/Trimos Mini-Horizontal is a complete system for accurately measuring small internal and external sizes with a single gage.
Sylvac’s electronic measuring system is recommended for use with the Mini-Horizontal because of its proven operational reliability. The display unit is the positive answer to a variety of measuring problems. In order to satisfy the demand of quality in production, a direct two-way RS232C data output allows connection to a printer or computer.
- Monoblock construction with probe guide track.
- Adjustable end-stop with anvil location.
- Control knob for the displacement of the guide track of the monoblock (probe release).
- Adjustable measuring pressure device.
- Location for different measuring features, i.e. electronic probes or indicators, 8mm diameter.
- Interchangeable measuring anvils for external measurements (53-190-019 anvils—6.5mm diameter with tungsten carbide tipped measuring surface are supplied as standard).
- Interchangeable measuring inserts for internal measurements (53-190-020 Inserts—4.5mm diameter, rounded, are supplied as standard).
- Vertically adjustable table for internal measurement, hard chromed and ground surface, supplied as standard.
- Internal measurements: .24″ – 4″ (6 – 100mm) depending on accessories used.
- External measurements: 0 – 4″ (0 – 100mm). The effective measurement allows a range of 1″ (25mm) which corresponds to the range of Sylvac probe No. 54-618-500.
- External measuring range is increased by displacing the end stock (direct zero setting or setting of a preselected value)
- Internal measuring range is increased by displacing the measuring inserts (setting of a preselected value according to a ring gage)
- Accuracy: Within .00006″ (1.5µ) — corresponds to accuracy of Sylvac probe No. 54-618-500
- Resolution: Using Display Unit D50S No. 54-618-148, the resolution is .0001″ or .00001″ (.001 or .0001mm)
|Absolute measuring range||mm (in)||25 (1)|
|Application range (external measurements)||mm (in)||100 (4)|
|Application range (internal measurements)||mm (in)||100 (4)|
|Max. permissible errors (according to measuring probe) 1)||μm||1.5|
|Repeatability (2s) 1)||μm||0.1|
|Resolutions 1)||mm (in)||0.1 ÷ 0.0001 (.001÷ 00001)|
|Measuring force (adjustable)||N||3-8|
|Operational temperature||°C||+10 ÷ +40|
|Temperature of storage||°C||-10 ÷ +40|
|1) Depends on measuring probe. Values valid with probe P25 at temperature of 20 ± 0.2 °C and relative humidity of 50 ± 5 %.|