The fully enclosed, air-powered G1046 pneumatic grip for seal strength testing of packaging, elongation testing of various materials, and other tensile testing requirements. Serrated interlocking jaws effectively grip samples for up to 100 lbF of force.
The grip features a unique integrated open/close valve for quick sample engagement and disengagement. An air connection kit, consisting of tubing and fittings needed to connect two grips, is available separately. A membrane repair kit is also available.
Mark-10 G1046 Pneumatic Grip Features and Specifications
- Integrated open/close valve
- Fully enclosed design for safety
|Capacity||Weight lb [kg]||Max. pressure PSI [MPa]||Air input thread||A|
100 lbF @ 100 PSI [500 N @ 0.86 MPa]
|0 – 0.13 [0 – 3.3]|
Air connection kit:
Consists of a complete set of components needed to connect two pneumatic grips:
- A. Coiled tubing, 1/8″ OD, 1/16″ ID, 8″ retracted length (qty. 2)
- B. Y-splitter (qty. 1)
- C. Straight tubing, 1/8″ OD, 1/16″ ID, 5′ length (qty. 1)
- D. Elbow fitting, tubing to #10-32M (qty. 1)
- Straight fitting, tubing to #10-32F to 1/4″ NPT M (qty. 1)
- Thread adapter, #10-32F to 1/4″ NPT M (qty. 1)
- G. Adhesive-backed guide (qty. 4)
Swiveling action provides proper sample alignment in pull testing applications.
Eye End Adapters:
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation. Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
- A. Robber membrane (qty. 5)
- B. Cotton swab (qty. 12)
- C. Alcohol wipe (qty. 5)
- D. Wrench set