Use this fixture with a choice of test stand and force gauge to create a complete score bend testing system.
Note: These fixtures are designed for compatibility with a Mark-10 force gauge and test stand. The resulting value displayed on the force gauge will be a force value. The abstract score ratio as called for in T829 is not automatically calculated.
Mark-10 G1071 Score Bend Fixture Set Features and Specifications
- Set of upper and lower dies produce 90° bend in corrugated board and plastics
- Meets the requirements of TAPPI T829
- Fixtures are easily removable
- Maximum force: 50 lbF (250 N)
- Mounts directly to the following test stands: ESM, ESM301, ES30, TSC1000, TSF, TSFM500, ES10/ES20 (when ordered with optional AC1060 mounting plate).
A motorized test stand is required to fulfill the test speed requirement of TAPPI T829.
Upper die: 0.15 lb [0.07 kg]
Lower die: 0.30 lb [0.14 kg]