Vision Engineering Kestrel Elite is a high accuracy, low investment measuring microscope, designed to transform your measurement and inspection capabilities. Small, intricate parts, even difficult to view samples such as transparent plastics, can be viewed in microscope- resolution detail through Kestrel Elite’s patented optical viewing head, making accurate measurement easy. Rugged in construction, Kestrel Elite is ideally suited for shop floor production use, providing simple and accurate measurement of precision component parts.
Vision Engineering Kestrel Elite Features
- Patented optical image clearly defines edges, offering superb resolution and contrast.
- Ideal for measuring 2D features of small, intricate parts.
- 6″ x 6″ measuring stage, with high performance stand, optimized for accurate measurements.
- Rugged construction unit designed to cope with demands of a busy production floor.
- Small footprint, low investment system.
Range of Applications
- Plastic parts (connectors, tubing, molding)
- Medical device implants (stents, hearing aids)
- Machined parts for aerospace
- Automotive and military use
- General precision engineering
- Watchmaking and more.