Mahr Federal 2034103 uMaxum II Inductive Digital Comparator, 0.375in Stem Diameter, 0.46in Stem Length
- Inch/Metric – operator selectable with switchable resolution.
- Normal / Reverse Sensing
- Preset capabilities to view actual size
- “Absolute” Transducer – no overspeed errors or constant re-zeroing. Transducer always remembers its location, even if power is off
- High resolution digital readout and analog bar graph – digital display shows deviation from zero or actual dimension size (Preset)
- Lightweight, contamination resistant – ruggedly built to withstand hard use – gasketed case, crystal and stem assemblies resist fluid contamination
- Calibratable – if ever needed – values remembered even after battery change.
- MarConnect data output: USB, OPTO RS232C, Digimatic
- Auto-power down – provides extremely low battery consumption, assuring long life from readily available commercial batteries.
- Increased resolution (0.0002 mm / 10 μinch) for today’s demanding tolerances
- Unilateral Tolerances
- Go/NoGo Display Feature
- Dynamic mode operation: Max, Min, TIR
- Two point difference measurement- provides comparison of two readings or measuring locations.
- Calculate the distance between 2 measured values
- Multiplier factor for ratio measurements
- Hold function- holds reading on display until ready to resume measuring
- Data output with serial number identification capability
- Data output with selectable continuous output or single request of reading(s)