Mark-10 Series 2 Force Gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity. An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for hand held use or fixture mounting, rugged enough for applications in both production and laboratory environments.
Series 2 force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands and grips.
Mark-10 Series 2 Force Gauges Features
- Calculates peak tension and compression values
- 3 selectable units of measurement
- Ultra-compact, ergonomic housing
- Configurable default measurement unit and mode
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Large, backlit graphic display with auto-dimming
- Powered by 9V battery or available AC adapter
- Reversible housing for alternate load cell orientation
Included items: AC adapter, rechargeable battery, quick-start guide, resource CD, certificate of conformance.
|M2-2||2 x 0.002||1 x 0.001||10 x 0.01|
|M2-5||5 x 0.005||2.5 x 0.002||25 x 0.02|
|M2-10||10 x 0.01||5 x 0.005||50 x 0.05|
|M2-20||20 x 0.02||10 x 0.01||100 x 0.1|
|M2-50||50 x 0.05||25 x 0.02||250 x 0.2|
|M2-100||100 x 0.1||50 x 0.05||500 x 0.5|