Series MTT03 features a sampling rate of 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges’ features and configurable parameters. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
Set point indicators are provided for pass-fail testing. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
The gauges include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software, for tabulation of continuous or individual data points. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Mark-10 Digital Torque Gauge Series MTT03 Features
- Ergonomic torque sensor with Jacobs chuck
- Peak torque values saved and displayed
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output of continuous or individual data points
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings
- Set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESURTM Lite data collection software included
- Battery or AC operation
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- CE mark