Series TT02 Torque Tool Testers present a simple and accurate solution for testing manual, electric, and pneumatic torque screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools. These testers are compact and rugged, suitable for production environments. A universal 3/8” square receptacle accepts common bits and attachments. The TT02 captures peak torque in both measurement directions, and also calculates 1st and 2nd peaks, useful for click-type tools.
Series TT02 testers include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT02’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Note: Not for use with impact tools.
Mark-10 Torque Tool Tester Series TT02 Features
- First / second peak capture for CW and CCW directions
- 3/8” square receptacle accommodates common bits and attachments
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Break detection: automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon tool click/slip automates testing processes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Battery or AC operation
|Model||Capacity x Resolution|
|MTT02-12||192 x 0.1||12 x 0.005||14 x 0.01||135 x 0.1||1.35 x 0.001|
|MTT02-25||400 x 0.2||25 x 0.01||28 x 0.02||290 x 0.2||2.9 x 0.002|
|MTT02-50||800 x 0.5||50 x 0.02||58 x 0.05||570 x 0.5||5.7 x 0.005|
|MTT02-100||1600 x 1||100 x 0.05||116 x 0.1||1150 x 0.5||11.5 x 0.005|