The WT3-201 includes MESUR Lite data acquisition software. MEASUR Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the tester’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
The WT3-201 wire crimp pull tester is designed to measure the pull-off force of crimped wire and tube terminations. An ergonomic lever allows for easy application of up to 200 lbF (1,000 N) of crimp pull force. Adjustable wire terminal grip contains multiple slots for wire diameters up to AWG 3 (0.25 in [6.3 mm]). The tester accommodates most insulation types. Samples can be sent to Mark-10 for evaluation prior to purchase.
A large, backlit graphic LCD displays easy-to-read values, including real-time force, peak force, programmable pass/fail limits, units of measurement, and more. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs. An analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
Mark-10 WT3-201 Wire Crimp Pull Tester Features
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1,000 N]
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- CE mark
- Ring terminal fixture
Multiple pin sizes are provided, from 1/8″ to 3/8″ [3.2 to 9.5 mm] dia.
- Carrying case
Provides storage space for the WT3-201 tester, optional ring terminal fixture, AC adapter, USB cable, and accessories.
- Machinable blank terminal fixture
For unique sample shapes and sizes.
- MEASUR gauge Software
tabulates and plots force vs. time. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more
- Calibration kit
Complete set of brackets and hardware for calibration of a WT3-201. Weights not available from Mark-10