The WT3-201M includes MESUR Lite data acquisition software. MEASUR Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the tester’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
he WT3-201M motorized wire crimp pull tester is designed to measure pull-off forces of up to 200 lbF [1 kN] for wire and tube terminations. The tester conforms to numerous UL, ISO, ASTM, SAE, MIL, and other requirements for destructive testing. Non-destructive testing is also possible, such as pulling to a load or maintaining a load for a specified period of time, as per the requirements of UL 486A/B. Programmable pass/fail limits with red and green indicators and audio alerts help identify non-conforming samples.
The tester accommodates most insulation types and wire sizes up to AWG 3 (0.25 in [6.3 mm] OD). Samples can be sent to Mark-10 for evaluation prior to purchase. Auto-start automatically begins the test when the wire sample has been loaded. When the sample breaks, the tester can auto-reverse, output the peak force, store the peak force, and zero the display automatically, thereby increasing testing throughput. Further testing efficiency is achieved via the available Profiles function, through which multiple test setups may be saved and recalled as required.
Mark-10 WT3-201M Wire Crimp Pull Tester Features
- Motorized wire crimp pull tester, 200 lbF / 3200 ozF / 100 kgF / 1000 N / 1 kN
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1,000 N]
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- CE mark
|Profiles||WF010||Save and recall sets of test parameters, such as speed, pass/fail limits, unit of measurement, etc. Maximum of 500 profiles may be stored.|
|Pull to load||WF011||The tester will stop when the specified load has been reached.|
|Load holding||WF012||The tester will stop and maintain a specified load for a specified period of time.|
|Date and time stamp||WF013||A date and time stamp is applied to each saved data point.|
|Complete options package||WFCOMP||Includes all optional functions listed above.|
- Ring terminal fixture
Multiple pin sizes are provided, from 1/8″ to 3/8″ [3.2 to 9.5 mm] dia.
- Carrying case
Provides storage space for the WT3-201M tester, optional ring terminal fixture, AC adapter, USB cable, and accessories.
- Machinable blank terminal fixture
For unique sample shapes and sizes.
- MEASUR gauge Software
tabulates and plots force vs. time. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more
- Calibration kit
Complete set of brackets and hardware for calibration of a WT3-201M. Weights not available from Mark-10