The G1045 has a large flat working table with mounting holes accommodates a range of sample sizes. As the test stand crosshead moves vertically, the table moves horizontally, maintaining a 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull. The table is connected to the crosshead via a cable.
A unique limit switch option is available for motorized test stands to prevent cable breakage due to excessive movement.
Mark-10 G1045 90° Peel Fixture Features and Specifications
- Maintains 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull
- Large working area with threaded mounting holes
- Rugged design
- Maximum peel force: 5 lbF (25 N)
- Maximum table travel: 8.2 in (210 mm)
- Compatible with the following test stands: ESM, ESM301, ES30
Recommended for use with a motorized test stand. Includes mounting hardware for these stands.
Prevents cable breakage due to excessive movement. When the table reaches its limit of travel, test stand movement stops. Compatible with Mark-10 motorized test stands.
Swiveling action provides proper sample alignment in pull testing applications.