Configuring the Mx200 Digital Readout
1. Choose Encoder Interface
2. Choose Axis Configuration
Add the required axes to the interface code to specify desired encoder axes support. *Note: it is quite common for the Q axis rotary protractor axis to be a 9 Pin TTL connector. For this case, the Q designator should be separated from XY by a “-“.
3. Choose Sensor Option
The Mx200 is available with or without Optical Edge Detection support. When Optical Edge support is required, the code “-OE” should be added to the model number next. When “OE” is chosen, (2) Optical Edge Fiber Optic Cables will also be provided with your system.
4. Choose Mounting Option
5. Additional Accessories
Easy to Use and Fully Featured
Combining a familiar user experience with current touchscreen conventions, the Mx200 readout can quickly be integrated into your process while being accessible to a wide range of users.
Optical Edge and Crosshair Probes
Available for both Optical Edge and Crosshair only measurement systems the Mx200 probing options are simple and intuitive. The exclusive EdgeLogic™ feature enables gesture driven control of start and end measurement commands, alleviating the need to interact with the DRO directly. Just cross the same edge twice to start and end measurements!
Features and Constructions
Supporting industry standard feature measurement and popular construction types. Toggle feature construction sub-types quickly with the change feature type button.
Geometric Tolerancing and Part Programming
Apply popular geometric tolerance controls to measured and constructed features using the industry leading Metlogix tolerance system. Apply nominal and tolerance limits quickly, and view results accurately, in the large and easy to read data views.
Report, Print, and Export
Choose from one of three report formats; CSV, Standard, or Tolerance. Report contents can include a report title, time and date stamps, and all feature measurement result data. Reports can be printed as hard copies to standard Windows compatible printers, or exported as PDF or CSV data files.
Export choices include:
- Paper Printer(USB, Wifi, Bluetooth)
- Save to file(USB)
- RS232 Output
Robust and Shop Hardened Digital Readout
A sealed rubber keypad and durable powder coated enclosure provide lasting performance and trouble free operation in a variety of shop and laboratory conditions.
- Display: 7″ Color 1024 X 600 LCD, with an LED backlit capacitive touch screen.
- Power: Power supply(included): 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.8A. Power Input to Mx200: 12V.
- DRO Dimensions: 286mm wide x 51mm deep x 162 mm high
- DRO Baseplate Dimensions: 120mm wide x 125mm deep x 9.5mm high
- Base plate: Base Plate with two Riser Blocks providing up to 4 distinct viewing angles from the base.
- OEM mount: Two Riser Blocks providing up to 4 distinct viewing angles, using (2) M6 threaded holes, spaced 38mm.
- RAM ball mount: One Riser Block with 1.5” RAM Ball.