The TST & TST-H manually operated torque test stands are ideal for a wide variety of applications requiring up to 100 lbFin (11.3 Nm) of torque, including closure torque testing, fastener torque testing, and more. Smooth hand wheel operation ensures ease of use and a lever-operated slider with travel stops makes engaging and disengaging samples quick and efficient. The stand includes a torque loading plate with tapped holes for grip and custom fixture mounting and an angle dial indicator with 2° resolution and unlimited angular travel. Modular mechanical design allows the stand to be configured for a variety of applications.
Mark-10 TST – TST-H Manual Torque Test Stand Features
- Maximum torque: 100 lbFin (11.3 Nm)
- Maximum angular travel: no l imit
- Throat: 4.10″ (104 mm)
- Angular rate: 12° / wheel rev.
- Angle dial with 2° resolution (optional digital angle indicator has 0.1° resolution, see below)
- Maximum slider travel: 15.5″ (394 mm)
- Slider travel rate: 1.047″ (26.6 mm)/lever rev
- Adjustable travel stops
- Torque plate with tapped holes for grip and fixture mounting
- Smooth hand wheel operation
- Lever operated slider for engaging and disengaging samples
- Series R50 universal torque sensors
Mount directly to the test stand. 6 capacities are available, from 10 ozFin to 100 lbFin (7 to 1,150 Ncm).
- Force/torque indicators
Displays the torque value measured by the R50 torque sensor. Select from basic and advanced models. More basic Series TT03 integrated torque gauges can also be used.
- Digital angle indicator
Displays CW or CCW angle in 0.1° resolution for approximately 278 rotations, resettable with “zero” button. Accurate to ±0.7°. Includes backlight. Three sets of mounting holes allow the indicator to be mounted perpendicular to, or parallel to the test stand column. It can also be repositioned along the column. Rugged aluminum housing.
- Grips and attachments
A variety of grips and attachments are available.
- Axial compensator
Allows for axial movement in threaded fasteners, bottle caps, and similar torque testing applications.
- Column extension
Column can be extended to custom lengths (see Ordering Information)