The WT3-200 includes MESUR Lite data acquisition software. MEASUR Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the tester’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Mark-10 WT3-200 Wire Crimp Pull Tester Features
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1,000 N]
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- CE mark
- Ring terminal fixture
Multiple pin sizes are provided, from 1/8″ to 3/8″ [3.2 to 9.5 mm] dia.
- Carrying case
Provides storage space for the WT3-200 tester, optional ring terminal fixture, AC adapter, USB cable, and accessories.
- Machinable blank terminal fixture
For unique sample shapes and sizes.
- MEASUR gauge Software
tabulates and plots force vs. time. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more
- Calibration kit
Complete set of brackets and hardware for calibration of a WT3-200. Weights not available from Mark-10